Friday, August 31, 2012

August favorites

Yay! September is here!

Here are some favorite things that happened in August...

1. Jeff and Momma had a birthday

2. We built a deck! (can't wait to put it to use when the weather gets cooler!)


3. We celebrated my friend Erin's upcoming wedding (twice!)

4. We visited the Theta house and watched some neat-o skits



5. I started back at school


6. I started my final fall semester of grad school

7. My friend Anne got hitched


8. I hung out with this little kitty






Things I'm looking forward to in September...

1. Some Sooner football!
2. Jeff says we can go here. I love rides!
3. We celebrate Erin and Connor again at a shower, and also get to celebrate my friend Grace at a bridal shower!
4. We celebrate our first anniversary!!


                       



Here's to the first days of fall!! (my favorite)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are dear to me.