Thursday, August 2, 2012

Hello again!

Hello world!  Well it has been quite a while since the last time we chatted.  Ummmm almost 2 years... how embarrassing that I've failed in my updating yet again.  Well let me tell you- a lot has happened.  Where do I even begin?! Well for starters how about we begin where we left off?  I believe we ended our last chat with mention of this little guy (or I should say gal).




Ruby at 4 weeks old!
My oh my! I can't believe she was ever that small!  She's bigger now, and pretty much the love of our life (more pics to come- believe me!) - Oh ya, you may ask "why Erin, what do you mean by our?"  Well my Jeffrey and I got married.  In September of last year!  What a perfect day that was.  So fun, and I can't wait to celebrate our 1 year anniversary coming up.  (ya you guys, I'm tellin ya... it's been a loooong time since we chatted!) 

Here are a couple pics of our big day :)









(Photos by our photographer Laura Vogt)



Don't my friends just look so fun.  I love that pic of my friends Molly and Evan.  Our reception was on the rooftop of this museum.  It was a super fun night with perfect weather and glow necklaces.  I mean who doesn't love glow necklaces?!  Proof- doesn't my grandmother Su-Su seem like she's having the best time getting her glow on?



We also bought this house:


We kind of love it.  I also started a new job here and here.  I think they are fun.  Believe me, lots more has happened since we last met but I'll save some of those good times for later. 

Leaving you all with a picture of our precious little girl!



We are pretty much obsessed with her.  We think she's the cutest thing ever. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are dear to me.