Sunday, September 23, 2012

Productive

This weekend was a weekend to be productive.  It is our 1 year anniversary tomorrow and we had planned to go to the lake.  Instead, I wanted to stay home and get some things done around the house.  We've just been gone so often recently that we have lots to catch up on at home.  I'm so glad that we stayed home!  The weather was great, we got things done and were able to relax a little bit too. 

I finalllllly planted some Fall flowers in the front flowerbed- sorry to all my neighbors who had to look at dead flowers for 2 months and then holes where they used to be, for another 2 weeks after that...

We went to the OU/KState game (I don't want to talk about it).  All I can say is what-the-what guys?!

And I ran lots of necessary Erins (that's what we call them around here, not errands). 

Here are some pics from this weekend. 




Pumpkin "doughnuts". I used this recipe (instead of using a doughnut pan I used a mini cakelette pan.  I think they look like little pumpkins, don't you?)


Swirls from The Mont in Norman. My fave.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are dear to me.