Our favorite New York memories had to have been, in no particular order:
1. Seeing Newsies! It was awesome, people!!! (hence the overuse of exclamation marks)
2. Watching the parade from my sister's office window
3. Roaming Central Park for hours one day
4. Delicioso cookies from this yummy bakery. Go there! I'm serious!
5. Staying at Sissy's place in Brooklyn...I felt so hip :)
Oh ya, and having her take me to my favorite restaurant in New York- The Meatball Shop
We hope you and yours had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Here are some pics from our trip!
|Elf on the Shelf, my favorite balloon|
|I was so excited! Newsies!|
|My family, minus little brother!|
|Radio City Rockettes|