Wednesday, December 5, 2012

What a beautiful December!

Sorry we've been away recently.  We have been enjoying the beautiful weather we've been having here in Oklahoma this past week.  I mean really.... it's insane.  It should not be 78 degrees in December but it was, on Monday.  It doesn't quite feel like it's almost Christmas but I am soooo not complaining.  And neither is Ruby.  The past few days she's gotten to frolic in the park, leashless (it's something we've been trying out and loving... and is possibly not even allowed at our park...but I saw some other dogs doing it too... so that's got to count for something right?  right??)  She has also gotten in a few more runs around the neighborhood than usual because her parents have felt like it's almost criminal to stay inside on these beautiful days.  Needless to say she's been a happy little doggy. 

We haven't just been playing outside though.  On Saturday we opened up the windows and doors and I decorated our house for Christmas while Ruby and Jeff put up some lights.  Ok you caught me, Jeff just put up the lights and Ruby watched.  I'm sure she would have helped but she doesn't have opposable thumbs. 

It's supposed to get a little cooler at the end of the week so I think I'd better enjoy a few more hours of beautiful weather today! 

Happy Wednesday!

Here are a few recent Instas.  Doesn't she look like such a happy pup?!




(follow me on instagram:  @erinvestring)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are dear to me.