Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Nerdy Website Fun

This week I have had some of my classes do a "website exploration" on the Smithsonian website.  Perhaps it's the fact that I am a currently a tech teacher or maybe it's just because I am a complete nerd, but I have been loving this website recently!  It has links to the zoo and museums, a teacher and kid section and photos of current exhibitions.  When we went to D.C. last summer, going to the American History Museum was one of my favorite things we did (oh how I'd love to go again, that museum was just. so. good.)  It is great that even though you may not be able to go to D.C. they have made it so easy to explore the museums from your own living room! 

Ok, ok I'll stop with my extreme nerdy-ness.  But you don't have to take my word for it. 

Go check it out yourself!



*Alright, as I was typing this I had an extreme flashback to Reading Rainbow.  Check out the video below*


As if you needed further verification of the nerd that I am.  You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are dear to me.