Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Paris and Nelly

The Vestrings enjoyed some fun this past weekend.

On Saturday night we went to a Nelly concert (yes, you read right)  NELLY. and it. was. awesome!  We had the best time.  We definitely got to stompin' in our air force ones < (See what I did there?)
It was a blast.

On Sunday, my friends and I threw a shower for a friend who was getting married this August.  We went with a Paris themed shower as our friend studied abroad in Paris one semester.  I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say it might have been our best shower yet (and let me tell you- we are pretty much pros as far as showers go these days).  It turned out so cute!

Here are some pics from this weekend.

 
 
 
 
The sweet bride

 
Pretty friends
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are dear to me.