Saturday, September 7, 2013

Wow, it's been awhile!

So I took a little break from updating this bloggy blog.  There really was no reason.  Once summer arrived I just kind of stopped and I realize now that I have a lot of catching up to do!  School has started back up and I will hopefully post some pictures of my little 4th grade room soon! 

We had a great summer!  I can't believe that it is over (well for this teacher it is).

Here are some random ipics from this past summer.

I call this pic "taken by 5 year old" because, well you can probably guess why...

Jeff on our little balcony in the French Quarter

My sister and I during our day trip to Philadelphia.  It was so fun!

Sister and I during our family trip to Destin

My love and I before a wedding this summer

I hope you have a great weekend!  We are going to the Mumford stopover in Guthrie!  We are super excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are dear to me.