Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Happy Winter!

So I think it's safe to say that winter has officially begun here in Oklahoma.  Well, I think it began a while ago but man is it "wintery" here!  It's been snowy and cold, and frankly I'm ready for spring.  I've never really been a big fan of the cold, so this weather is definitely making me wish we lived somewhere tropical!  You know, I can't really complain too much because it was 60 degrees 2 weeks ago. Oh a long long two weeks it has been.  Come back warmth!  Where did you run off to?!

Here's Ruby's take on the cold....


Do you think she's thinking "who would get out of bed when it's this cold out?" ... because I think that's exactly what she's thinking

Flashback to 2 weeks ago.  Oh, why couldn't you stay a little longer weather?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are dear to me.