10. I love that he always makes me laugh.
9. I love that he narrates what Ruby would say if she could talk. It's silly and makes me laugh.
8. I still love the way he walks ( it's still the same as when I used to watch him from the window of the Theta house as he walked back from class in college... Creepy)
7. I love how he can never find his shoes anywhere and always wanders around the house before we leave trying to find them
6. I love that the aforementioned shoes are always flip flops 9 months out of the year
5. I love how whenever we go on vacation anywhere he comes back wanting to move there. It reminds me that spontaneity is important
4. I love that he tries all of my culinary creations and tells me they are good, even if they aren't :)
3. I love that he puts up with all of my "machine gun kisses" all over his cheeks
2. I still love his slightly crooked smile
1. I love that for my anniversary present last night he gave me something "cheesy" and thoughtful instead of something "practical" (which is what he thinks makes the best presents)
I love him. Here's to many more years of crooked smiles and cheesy presents!