Thursday, January 10, 2013

Happy

School started this week, so we've been a little busy around this town (ie. house).  But despite all the craziness, I've been a pretty darn happy person this week.  The kids at school have made me happy, my husband has made me happy (good job Boo), Ruby has made me happy (but then again she always makes me happy....), I've just been one big bundle of happy. 

But for reals.  This has been a good week so far and I'm excited to see what the rest of the week has in store!

Here are a few happy (have I used that word enough?!) instas from this week.






My cute cousin!  Isn't he a superstar?!  I mean, look at those medals!


Monster cookies.  So good.  Recipe here.


Ok, I know it looks kinda gross.  Poppyseed chicken.  Brings me back to my sorority house days.





My girl resting with Daddy.  I love these two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are dear to me.