Saturday, September 14, 2013

This summer

I was going to do a few posts to catch you up on the summer events but I've just decided that it might take too long.  I thought I would just do a "little" recap in pictures. 

Here goes....


I graduated from Grad school!


At the tornado relief concert with Blake Shelton



Our nephew at his t-ball game

Jeff and his mini me

We enjoyed great times at the lake.  Ruby loves the lake.

We went to Destin with my family this summer.

Jeff and my family (minus little brother)


Sister and I.  Can you tell we are twins?

And here are some pics from my phone....


Visiting my little brother in Wichita
 
Monet

 
"Don't hassle me I'm local"

Before JT/Jay  with sissy
 
Flatiron


My buddy Nate
 
Philly
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are dear to me.