Monday, November 25, 2013

Why do I always do this?

Why do I always forget to post....

I think part of it has to do with the fact that I really don't like uploading my pictures from my camera onto my computer.  It just always seems to take so long!

Also, once I get out of the habit of posting, I forget to!

Oh well- hello again!  How are you?  We are just great here in the Vestring house. 

Here is what we have been up to lately.

We celebrated Mimi's birthday:





We celebrated some pretty cute moms-to-be:





We went to Texas for OU/Texas Weekend:
 
 
 
We celebrated Great Grandma's Birthday:



Halloween 2013- Can you guess what we were?


We saw my little brother in "Carousel" at OU (look at that hair and beard!)


Also, we've really gotten the hang of this wedding thing...






Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are dear to me.