Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Welcome 2013!

Well, I had great plans for a big New Years post yesterday but it seems other things were in store for me.  I came down with a stomach bug New Years Eve day and was still recovering from its wake all day yesterday.  Luckily Jeff was off work and took wonderful care of me!  I'm so lucky to have him.

Soooo, here is the New Years post a day late!  Hey better late than never!


2012 was good to us.  We were blessed in so many ways!  Here are some of our favorites of 2012:

1. In February I celebrated my 25th Birthday with my sissy in NYC. 





2. Also in February- I got a new job! Love it and feel so lucky.

3. In May we got to go here and here






4.  In July we spent some time at the lake and Jeff's best friend got married in Vermont.





5.  With August came the return of school and the decorating of my classroom.



6.  In September we went to the beach with Jeff's family.




7.  October was filled with wedding activities and the wedding of our friends Erin and Connor.  We also had a Halloween party.




8.  We had another best friend wedding in November with Grace and Jeff, and we went to NYC for Thanksgiving!




9.  December was a crazy month but we were able to spend Christmas with both our families and ring in the New Year with friends at our side! 

Can't wait to see what 2013 has in store!  Thanks for reading this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are dear to me.