Monday, February 4, 2013

It's my Birthday Week!

That's right. It's my birthday week. I'm not sure how I feel about it. I felt like I was old last year when I turned 25. Now I am one year older, but don't feel a day wiser. Is that ever the case? You have a birthday and think "I definitely feel my age. I know so much more now than I did last year." ??


Last year I celebrated with my sissy in NYC. I'll miss that this year. We had fun. And I'll miss her. We've only spent one birthday apart, when we turned 24. Lets just say it didn't go too well.  I wish you could just fly here Sissy so that we could hang out!

 This year for my birthday I'm hoping for this cutie girl.




Kidding, kind of.... 

She's from this website.  Isn't she too cute?!

I know that one probably won't happen, so I have a few other things on my list.  

I seriously can't believe I'm almost 26.  I feel like that is old.  Is it?  

It sure did sneak up on me...

25 was a good year.  Probably one that will go down in the books.  I got a new job, we went on a few fun vacations and saw a lot of friends walk down the aisle.  

26- I'm looking forward to what you have in store for me!  It better involve a soft furry creature, but I guess I could just settle for a new vacuum instead.  :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are dear to me.